Handy things to know about your Ibiza MK5

lesm6604

Aug 18, 2014
thanks for replying so promtley, I've trying leaving for a couple of mins, will try again and let you know. again cheers

Cupra-Sweden

Jul 23, 2014
Sweden
Same here.. and every time I forget to close the sunroof before I leave the car I try to close it with holding in the lock button on the key.. never works :(

Greyfox

Sep 7, 2015
Afternoon all, new to the forum, and I'm no petrol head so excuse the non trendy speak.

Have recently got a nice black seat ibiza 2 door 1.2 on a 59 plate and I'm well pleased with it. Nothing fancy or outrageous...and I enjoy it.
..Just noticed there is some damage to the honeycombed section on the middle front lower bumper. Is the bumper all in one piece, or can you take the bumper off and insert the "honey combed" section into the lower bit??

Last edited:

queen

~Nassia~
Nov 29, 2010
Athens, Greece
Afternoon all, new to the forum, and I'm no petrol head so excuse the non trendy speak.

Have recently got a nice black seat ibiza 2 door 1.2 on a 59 plate and I'm well pleased with it. Nothing fancy or outrageous...and I enjoy it.
..Just noticed there is some damage to the honeycombed section on the middle front lower bumper. Is the bumper all in one piece, or can you take the bumper off and insert the "honey combed" section into the lower bit??

Yes, you can. As you can see here: http://www.partscats.info/seat/en/?...0639&bf=80700&hgug=807&ug=07&parent_id=330748 it's a different part, either 18 or (18), make sure you check which one before you buy it, it's around 25 euros.

shev

Jan 24, 2017
I have a Ibiza FR 1.2 TSI and have noticed that if I put my fan on anything other than Number 1, the footwell where the front passenger seat whistles. It is SO annoying. Can anyone help??

Mikkel2110

Jun 3, 2017
Any idea of how to code the boardcomputer? My dealer sold me a uset Ibiza SC 1.2 TDI ECO 2011. It has the buttons for the computer, but when clicking nothing happens. I have been reading the manual, but that just mentions how to reset, but I can't get anything in the computer except the outside temp.

Sorry for opening this old thread. :)