Has anyone bought an Ex-demo?

JackReacher

Jun 20, 2013
And if so, what sort of discount did you get off the price?

Looking around, most of the "used" Mk 3 Leons are ex demo, and seem priced about the same as a new one is available from DTD etc. So i'd want another £2k off to persuade me to take an ex-demo, just wanted to know if that is realistic or not!

mryanski

Leon FR no 3, must be good cars then :)
Aug 13, 2013
Castle Douglas
Hi there,

I have just bought a "pre reg" Mk3 1.4 Tsi FR, only 100 miles on the clock but 3 months old and without the tech pack :( but got £3,750 off the list price :)

Marve

Apr 20, 2013
Mine was ex-demo. 3 months old with 3,000 on the clock. 150FR.

Got it for £3,861 off the list price if you assume the list price for the tech pack was £500 as that was the offer when I bought it.

J400uk

Jan 7, 2010
London, UK
That's just the way the car market works these days OP. Ex-demo and DTD price will always be roughly the same.

JackReacher

Jun 20, 2013
Interesting, thanks guys. Looks like I'd be better off purchasing new as I don't need the car immediately.

LeonSC

Mine worked out at around £4k off list including current offers, or £6k off list after September 30th once the Tech Pack is no longer free and the £1k finance rebate finishes.

steve67

Mine worked out at around £4k off list including current offers, or £6k off list after September 30th once the Tech Pack is no longer free and the £1k finance rebate finishes.

sounds a good deal.....

J400uk

Jan 7, 2010
London, UK
Just been browsing the SEAT website, this looks decent value. Seems to have the obligatory Tech Pack along with the upgrade seat upholstery

demoleon_zpscccda081.png

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.