Headlamps in Toledo

TheRookie

Feb 9, 2015
My Toledo got LED lights but when I tried to adjust (level) it, there is no adjustment feature. Is this normal?
Also, the manual says something about "Tourist lights" (no need for stickers if I take it to Europe) - how do I activate this? There is nothing in the manual about the activation.
Oh, and it would be nice to ajust the intensity of dashboard lights - again, there is no control I could find. [Never mind, this one, apparently it is done via radio].

Any ideas?

Last edited:

TheBandit

Jul 11, 2022
The Toledo with LED lights has an auto level feature so you wont need to change any settings it adjusts the LED bar to match the angle of the car which is cool. As for the adjustment abroad this is what SEAT say (which I'm guessing your referring too)

In such cases, the regulations specify certain light values that must be complied with for designated points of the light distribution. This is known as “Tourist light”. The light distribution of the halogen and full LED headlights of the SEAT Toledo allows the specific “tourist light” values to be met without the need for stickers or changes in the settings

The Tourist light from my understanding is a universal standard rather than a setting on the car and the LED lights on the Toledo already meet the standard so you don't need to do anything.

if your off on adventure hope you have a great time!!