Headlight & Sidelight bulb replacement

PilotWoo

Can anyone recommend the best replacement headlight & sidelight bulbs to replace the OEM ones? I'm not looking for the blue tinted ones, just the ones that give the best illumination for night driving. Can anyone recommend a brand & model? Recommended suppliers would also be good.

Thanks,

PilotWoo

TheOtherSimon

Jul 12, 2004
Auto Express tested a whole load of bulbs and concluded that the Philips VisonPlus, and Osram SilverStar were the best bulbs available. They are both bright white, not blue tinted.

You can get matching sidelights.

Simon.

Sam20v

Nov 8, 2003
Dubai UAE
Visit site
PilotWoo said:
Can anyone recommend the best replacement headlight & sidelight bulbs to replace the OEM ones? I'm not looking for the blue tinted ones, just the ones that give the best illumination for night driving. Can anyone recommend a brand & model? Recommended suppliers would also be good.

Thanks,

PilotWoo

Phillips vision plus.............pricey but well worth it!!! :)

toledo

May 9, 2002
Beds
Visit site
PilotWoo said:

Thanks,

PilotWoo

see this thread, it gives a link to prices http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=58765

cordobabrendy

FOOORRREEE!
Aug 24, 2001
belfast
vision plus for main lights and blue plus for the sides work really well for me, the difference over stock was night and day, from orange to crisp white.

j-laze

having trouble removeing the sidelight bulb,any advice anyone?

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.