Help with paint code

Nov 10, 2020
Hello everyone my first post we've just bought a 2019 SEAT Ibiza fr Sport. we've just purchased the seat rear spoiler front bumper lip and side skirts and and I'm looking to paint them in the same colour as the door mirrors. Just wondering could anyone help with the colour code for a paint match on the seat website this says they're brilliant black if anyone can help with paint code be much appreciated
_20201110_183814.JPG

Nov 10, 2020
Thank you for all your replies we phoned up the dealer we've got it from and they will like it give us the paint code for the actual car and one and mechanics there to said just pop the wing mirror cover off yeah and the code was in side. the code is 041
DSC_0679.JPG

RUM4MO

Jun 4, 2008
South Scotland
Yeah we looked in the back we haven't got those stickers
I've found that after a certain point in time, VW and SEAT being PDI'd in UK are not getting these stickers applied to the rear wheel well areas as outlined in the official workshop manuals, though there again, probably most if not all VW and SEAT dealerships are outsourcing all PDI activities so no surprise there.

Would you notice if there was a slight colour difference, if so, why not get the 2 mirror caps resprayed at the same time, it should not cost much if done at the same time as they are spraying the rear spoiler, front splitter and side skirts. Or get all of these extras plus the mirror caps sprayed body colour?

SRGTD

May 26, 2014
I've found that after a certain point in time, VW and SEAT being PDI'd in UK are not getting these stickers applied to the rear wheel well areas as outlined in the official workshop manuals, though there again, probably most if not all VW and SEAT dealerships are outsourcing all PDI activities so no surprise there.

When I picked up my new VW in September, the dealer stuck the data stickers in place (one on the boot floor, the other in the owner’s manual) while they were doing the vehicle handover.

RUM4MO

Jun 4, 2008
South Scotland
When I picked up my new VW in September, the dealer stuck the data stickers in place (one on the boot floor, the other in the owner’s manual) while they were doing the vehicle handover.
Well that is good to hear, no harm in reverting to how it is meant to be done! Maybe VW have even started putting the correct vendor and serial number in the battery management channels!

Oct 15, 2020
Birmingham
Hi i am also needing to find my paint code but do not have the sticker in the boot or the service book
Black 56 plate 2006 2.0 ltr FR TFSi
is there any other info on the car or elsewhere that i can get this info Please

Nov 10, 2020
Hi i am also needing to find my paint code but do not have the sticker in the boot or the service book
Black 56 plate 2006 2.0 ltr FR TFSi
is there any other info on the car or elsewhere that i can get this info Please
I ended up popping one of the wing mirror covers off the code was 041. Took it down to the local sprayshop beautiful bodies in Kent and they fit it and spread it for 270 quid can't be bad really nice job.
DSC_0687.JPG
DSC_0688.JPG
DSC_0689.JPG