Help with vagcom mixture control blocks cutting out problem

chris1788

Oct 23, 2010
Dubai
Hello since going gt28rs been having problems with car cutting out as coming to stop clutch down braking, sometimes will hunt other times completely die fine when cold occurs once warm. so done some searching and replaced CTS for price still the same. clutch sensor making contact with the pedal. Friend of mine had a smoke tester for boost leaks found two leaks closed them up and this has made problem worse.

With vag com no fault codes except odd SAI EVAP which where removed looking at blocks 032 033, partial load lambda values ok. Idle values thought are up into +20s Reset fault codes although there is none read resets lambda values to zero, straight away creep back up into the +20s

With air mass disconnected again reset codes and found lambda values for idle now well within spec moving between -3/4 to +3/4 question is im assuming lambdas are closed loop and would still pick up if running lean or rich with maf disconnected so am i looking at a maf problem?

any help or views appreciated

thanks

chris1788

Oct 23, 2010
Dubai
Is your dump valve close to your maf?

I replaced maf literally just now! Cleared all codes Disconnected battery to do a hard reset took for a quick drive and seemed ok left it to idle and idle values slowly come down into spec

Im sure i have seen you say that before it is close am ordering some extra piping to move maf and filter further away see how this could confuse maf thanks for reply

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.