Help!!!!

Fiona

Please tell me I am not the only one who has been waiting for the arrival of their new Ibiza.

Was ordered in July, 1.6 Sport in Yellow. Originally advised September, then end of October and have today been told will not arrive till end of November due to a recall by the factory:(

Cannot begin to tell you how frustrated I feel[:@]

Please assure me am not alone!

Fiona

Is it spanish factory holding everything up and have u heard anything bout a problem with paint work???

ibizasc-chris

Ibiza SC Sport Driver
Oct 7, 2008
Hi Fiona, everything seems to be slow just now, i seem to have been one of the lucky ones and managed to pick up a brand new ibiza sc within a week of ordering it, i was told that white,black and red were the easiest to get a hold of (as long as you didnt want too many extras) certain paint and extras meant that it was a factory build with a waiting time of at LEAST 3 months,
i did hear a rumour about the factory being closed for somesort of local holiday,
but seeing as you ordered in july i would be really [:@]by now,

sorry i cant really help with why it has been held up, but hope you get it soon...

Fiona

Hi, all we know is that the corona (think thats right) yellow have been held back by the factory due to a fault with the paint work, not sure what the exact fault is tho. Will let you know if we find out!