Hi 👋

Jul 4, 2021
Hello newbie here to the forum and seat/cupra I am Ian and just got a cupra ateca 300 love the car wanted a Leon but needed the extra ride hight and 4x4 so the ateca fits the bill all round. Mods to follow in the future.
Looking forward to chatting on here and maybe meeting some of you in the future.
Stay safe and have fun 👍🏻

Jul 4, 2021
Welcome to the community! Congrats on the Ateca. Why not come along to our annual meet and say hi? We need more Atecas too :)

Cheers,

Scott
Thanks for the welcome guys.
I will look into the annual meet and see what I can sort out with work etc be good to meet some members.
Love the ateca not seen many on the road yet are there any other owners on here seam to be far a few between not that I mind being different 🤣👍🏻

Reactions: Syphon

Syphon

Site Owner
Staff member
Feb 28, 2002
South West
www.seatcupra.net
Thanks for the welcome guys.
I will look into the annual meet and see what I can sort out with work etc be good to meet some members.
Love the ateca not seen many on the road yet are there any other owners on here seam to be far a few between not that I mind being different 🤣👍🏻
Cool, yes don't see many CUPRA Atecas around. That's one of the reasons I've always been a SEAT fan, they aren't as common as Golfs / Focus etc :)

Be great if you can make it, they are fun events.

Cheers,

Scott

Reactions: Ian74