Hi all, what's good

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Welcome to the forum,

Everyone was new to this at some point lol you'll get the hang of it soon enough.

I love me some alor blue! One of the best colours of the newer seat paint choices after speed blue in the mk2 leon.

You here for general maintenance of the car or fancying some modifications along the way?

Cheers

Keros

Apr 30, 2019
Welcome to the forum. Just checked out your profile pic, love that colour .

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Reactions: Ray1212
May 14, 2019
Yorkshire
Welcome to the forum,

Everyone was new to this at some point lol you'll get the hang of it soon enough.

I love me some alor blue! One of the best colours of the newer seat paint choices after speed blue in the mk2 leon.

You here for general maintenance of the car or fancying some modifications along the way?

Cheers
I have a few modifications with it already, just recently put in the xtrons android stereo unit and also bought the car with vibe subwoofer in the boot. Has the forge dump valves installed and also remapped 1st stage. I'm in love with it and yes most definitely looks great in that colour. Here for both really maintenance and maybe any extra mods.

May 14, 2019
Yorkshire
I have a few modifications with it already, just recently put in the xtrons android stereo unit and also bought the car with vibe subwoofer in the boot. Has the forge dump valves installed and also remapped 1st stage. I'm in love with it and yes most definitely looks great in that colour. Here for both really maintenance and maybe any extra mods.
Ohh also got a reverse camera put in too

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.