His and Her FR's!

gazjones

very nice mate which do you prefer, just looked at the pics for badges ibiza is 20vt and leon is tdi?

sven7

Apr 19, 2004
North West
Leon is the TDI, Ibiza is the Petrol.

Must admit I like both to drive.
The Leon (+'s) handles really well and is great for overtaking, seats are supportive and is more driver orientated than my Mk1 Leon TDI.
(-'s) not much at all, ride is a bit firm around town, thinking about going down the KONI FSD/Eibach route.
Oh I wouldn't mind some kind of front splitter like on the MK1 Cupra R just to make it a bit lower at the front. Anyone with any suggestions/pictures let me know!!

The Ibiza (+'s) - again goes well, handles well and looks the business in its latest guise. Can't quibble about the performance per £ factor.
(-'s) - guess it would be the hard plastics.

Gaz - It's going in to have the outside door trims sprayed like you've done - nice touch, finishes it off nicely! - have you had any probs with the paint flaking off??

Overall, I'd go for the Leon, but then again I would, it's mine!! - Like to drive both of them!

Apologies for the picture quality - not the best and not the largest, still getting use to postings.

gazjones

ive not had any problems with it just take it to a decent spray place but get new trims then get them to smooth them down! and do a good job on them cost me about 80 quid all together

Tom B

Apr 2, 2002
Northampton
Both your cars look great! Thats the first silver Leon I've seen and it looks so much better in that colour!

I had colour coded side strips on my MK4 Ibiza for 18 months with no problems. Just make sure the bodyshop fully removes the grain from the plastic before painting.

k4ith

Goodson!
Sep 3, 2006
West Lothian
lookin good

thats the colour and wheels i have opted for too, arrived in the uk on monday just waiting on it being reg and then she's good to go.

oh and sell my golf:doh:

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.