How can we remove the OPF completely???

sh5a5100

Jun 24, 2020
yo guys, so before 2 days i have recived my Cupra 290 with Carbon Edition. so i have my lm575 turbo waiting. we started to tune the car installed everything needed, but the problem is i raced with is38 cupra stage2 and destroyed me,im on stock engine with 98 wmi octane. 430 WHP. that cupra i destroyed it when i have 2018 cupra stage2 Stretman, STM, so every1 in my guys keep telling me the OPF Cars will never be good as the old cupras... so please my question how the hell can i remove the opf completely from the car ill do anything needed... please help poor guy:))

TheLuckys

Nov 26, 2018
In theory you can just remove them, just as any other exhaust parts like cats or resonators.
Exhaust regulations may cause problems though, depending on where you're located. Your car may not pass inspection after opf removal.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

sh5a5100

Jun 24, 2020
It needs programming out, either with an ECU map or a JB4
ye my tuner did programmed the ecu to stage3 and the TCU. STM (Stretman)...
i think this new Generation opf weak..im asking if there's any solotion or any fix or any Tuner here can help me with my problem? this project cost me alot and and stage2 car destroyed me ahhahaha..

KernelOkey

Dec 18, 2018
ye my tuner did programmed the ecu to stage3 and the TCU. STM (Stretman)...
i think this new Generation opf weak..im asking if there's any solotion or any fix or any Tuner here can help me with my problem? this project cost me alot and and stage2 car destroyed me ahhahaha..
Sounds like your tuner dosent really know what he is doing tbh.

Reactions: Zer0

sh5a5100

Jun 24, 2020
Sounds like your tuner dosent really know what he is doing tbh.
my tuners is pro.. i was the best is38 in my country i did 100-200 7.5s
also my files STM(Stretman)
but the problem now with the LM575 Hybrid turbo i do 8.3 100-200.. its a shame this version of cupra OPF is weak.. so if any1 can really help me we tried JB4 and also tuned the ecu.. the car still weak

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members