ibizacupraphotshop2.jpg

bigger alloys
lower
Bocanegra style front

SEATcarsdirect.co.uk

Dont see why the front end wont be doable when it arrives

Irfan

G!zmond0

Actually it's not that different.Just bigger rims and probably brakes.
Just a powerful tdi and I AM IN:cheeky:

jamiebennett81

is it me, or the first thing I thought of (as much as I hate to say it) is VXR ish......

Chris mk2

Mar 27, 2008
Leeds
I like it! But its still a 1.4 at the end of the day :(

They should do a special edition 2.0t

whats the need for it to be a 2.0 though? IMO a smaller supercharged engine is definatley the way to go with mini hot hatches. no need to have so much displacement just a small but highpowered fast revving fun engine is perfectly suited.

That was the big problem with the 2.0 fiesta ST, too big an engine and non turbo'd

chris285

leon mk1 fr tdi
Nov 26, 2004
lincoln, uk
whats the need for it to be a 2.0 though? IMO a smaller supercharged engine is definatley the way to go with mini hot hatches. no need to have so much displacement just a small but highpowered fast revving fun engine is perfectly suited.

That was the big problem with the 2.0 fiesta ST, too big an engine and non turbo'd

exactly, look at the engine bay and is there room to fit a 2.0T is the better question

if they can produce a 1.4 putting out the power and economy it does, why do you need one with a 2.0T. If you want that buy a leon its as simple as that

Poverty

Because a 2.0TFSI will piss all over that buzzy 1.4 TSI. More power, torque, lower emissions and the capability of greater MPG on motorways. A 2.0T would fit also.

The fiesta's main problem was that the engine was 50hp underpowered, other than that it was a great car.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.