How to get DAB Station icons

Nov 6, 2020
Hi, sorry to jump on this post but I've just bought the new facelift Ateca Xperience and it no longer comes with an SD Card slot and apparently you have to use USB to upload Station Logos but I can't for the life of me figure out how to do it. Anyone managed to do this yet using this new method?

RADIOTWO

Mar 6, 2018
North Derbyshire
Hi, sorry to jump on this post but I've just bought the new facelift Ateca Xperience and it no longer comes with an SD Card slot and apparently you have to use USB to upload Station Logos but I can't for the life of me figure out how to do it. Anyone managed to do this yet using this new method?
Sorry if I have it wrong and no one has replied But I cannot see that there is no SD slot, have you looked in the glove box?

Nov 6, 2020
Yeah, just happened to come across this while googling and thought maybe someone has had something similar. Sorry.

Damo H

Remind me, what's an indicator?
Staff member
Oct 3, 2012
Car Length In Front
The problem jumping on another post is its for a Leon not a Ateca, so better off putting a post on the correct group
To be fair the head unit is kind of the same thing, just the connection he needs to get his head around.

Hi,
Thanks for getting back to me. Unfortunately with the new facelift Ateca there is definitely no SD card slot anymore, just USB-C slots.
Chances are you'll need to get a USB C to USB A wire/adaptor to be able to plug in a USB stick....

Then follow the same instructions posted elsewhere/in the manual.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.