JoshRedCupra

How to Install Footwell LED's

JoshRedCupra

May 11, 2015
Essex
My car is in garage atm, got a 1.2 corsa hire car [:@][:@][:@]

Once its out I have some red LED interior lights to fit, then I will get some good night shots for everyone! :D:D:D

JoshRedCupra

May 11, 2015
Essex
Sorry for late reply been out all day! :p It feels like youre hurting the car but you just have to pull them back! They have clils that will pop off!

Mikey887

Aug 24, 2015
Hi, I'm looking to do the same on my Ibiza , do you know if the dome light is a switched ground or live , I want to use a piggyback fuse connector so the interior lights and footlights are independently fused

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

JoshRedCupra

May 11, 2015
Essex
Wow sorry for late reply only just saw this!

I'm not entirely sure sorry, I just wired it so it fades with interior lights no idea of anything like that :p

Hurren

Jan 20, 2015
Pakefield,Suffolk
I finally ordered the lights, delivered today so will try install tomorrow! did you buy some 2 core cable aswell to run into your interior light?

xChokis

Sep 26, 2018
Hey great guide ,
i had my eye on this mod for a while but im kinda thinking of approaching this another way , i'd like a strip for the driver and passenger's side powered by usb thought would you consider that a possibility? i have the usb port in the passenger side i just need 2 independent led strips that connect with usb i don't mind if they are RGB or not im going for red so as long as they are available in red im covered, if anybody has a clue about where i can source something like this or if someone done this i'd love a hint thrown my way right now!

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.