How to replace the grill on the Leon mk3?

Jamie555

Oct 21, 2014
Tried to get mine off the other day.. oh my god! took out about 8 screws did nothing.. turns out it's attached to the engine block and like everyone is saying it's a bumper job! I refuse to have a silver trim though, matte black is happening Monday! Leaving my car at a modification place for a few hours and they are going to do it onto the car! Will post a photo when it's done!

McKrocket

Apr 26, 2014
www.facebook.com
Tried to get mine off the other day.. oh my god! took out about 8 screws did nothing.. turns out it's attached to the engine block and like everyone is saying it's a bumper job! I refuse to have a silver trim though, matte black is happening Monday! Leaving my car at a modification place for a few hours and they are going to do it onto the car! Will post a photo when it's done!

Already got pics of the result?

Max M4X WW

Jan 20, 2015
Nr. Guildford
I too have an Ecomotive and don't mind the grille, but think it would look better de-chromed. I think I'm going to try plastidip as this can be done without removing the bumper!

McKrocket

Apr 26, 2014
www.facebook.com
Hi everyone, if anyone is interested in the Ecomotive grill, I sold my Leon 5F/MK3 and driving the Golf MK7 GTE now. So if anyone interested in the Ecomotive grill just send me a message.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.