Hybrid delivery delays

D_dott

Oct 18, 2022
just had an update.
This is your latest update for the CUPRA Formentor SUV 1.4 eHybrid PHEV 12.8kWh 245PS VZ2 5Dr DSG [Start Stop].

The due to supplier date for the vehicle is. Mid June to early July.

Your Cupra Formentor has been built and is currently in transit from the factory to the UK.

Reactions: RJP and LongWeight
Mar 7, 2023
The latest estimate from our company car provider is Q1 2024. That would be close to a 2 year wait time - nah mate, I ain't waiting that long for a car I am not that mad about. I have just cancelled my order and will be getting a tesla instead. Best of luck everyone!

D_dott

Oct 18, 2022
Finally got good news. My car is at the delivery for 26th june for my VZ2 Hybrid in black ordered Nov 2021!! Trying to get them to deliver it this week after i have waited so long!! Still dont think i will believe it until im literally sat in the car lol

Reactions: RJP and Superswede

RJP

Aug 1, 2022
Finally got good news. My car is at the delivery for 26th june for my VZ2 Hybrid in black ordered Nov 2021!! Trying to get them to deliver it this week after i have waited so long!! Still dont think i will believe it until im literally sat in the car lol
Great news! That's the same length of time I waited for mine and a long, long wait!

Reactions: D_dott

D_dott

Oct 18, 2022
My VZ2 hybrid 245 in black arrived yesterday after a long long since Nov 21. Very happy with the car! Definitely worth the wait for the deal i got compared to anything else at the time or now. Good performance even in full electric in cupra mode. For any still waiting you wont be disappointed.

Reactions: RJP
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.