i have nos

ibiza-cupra

May 6, 2006
castleford
yes indeed i have fitted my nitrous kit purchased from didgy2 and what a piece of kit it is:-o

awesome controller allows me to fine tune the system,had just a couple of minutes before it ran out but i can honestly say the power was amazing even tho i had the final output of 50% on the 100 bhp jets;)

i reckon i will be shaving a second off 1/4 mile times.
getting refilled sat morn i cant wait:D

more kick than i were expecting:p

great help from the seller:clap:

Molehill_Mike

Rollin' on 20s
Jan 3, 2005
Bedfordshire
I am looking at Nitrous as a xmas present to myself... got a few people in the know that I now know... :)confused:) so I have been given a good price for a 50 shot kit fitted...

Got too much other stuff I need to sort first, non-car related tho :(

Get a video and pics or something!!

Mike

ibiza-cupra

May 6, 2006
castleford
i were very weiry of it but the feeling it gives you and the tone of the engine makes it all worth while.I bought a book on how to install and use nitrous to its full potential,its worth while reading for anyone considering it

ibiza-cupra

May 6, 2006
castleford
Mike_IbizaCupra said:
I am looking at Nitrous as a xmas present to myself... got a few people in the know that I now know... :)confused:) so I have been given a good price for a 50 shot kit fitted...

Got too much other stuff I need to sort first, non-car related tho :(

Get a video and pics or something!!

Mike

just got a digi camcorder dvd burner thingy so will try for vid mate:)

i love the purge:D

Feel

Veedubya 'velle
Jun 12, 2003
Midlands
Have you got somewhere local for fill-ups? If not I remember someone posting an internet/mail order site once.

helms

Console Race Car Driver
Jan 30, 2005
Basingstoke
i heard different. i heard its totally legal, end of story.
Best to speak to the wizards of Nos. They are brillaint! Very helpful, i was gonna buy a kit to fit to a automatic diesel golf (means no cluth slip and diesels are stronger)
Would make it keep up with a honda NSX (Was on 5th gear)

CupraTgirl

Model Behaviour
Nov 8, 2002
England
Visit site
helms said:
Best to speak to the wizards of Nos. They are brillaint! Very helpful, i was gonna buy a kit to fit to a automatic diesel golf (means no cluth slip and diesels are stronger)

You need to buy the car first :whistle:

ibiza-cupra

May 6, 2006
castleford
helms said:

what :confused:

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise