I pick mine up Friday

Chris Smith

Mar 19, 2019
you might have to go direct to Seat as i had to when i bought my Tarraco, as no other insurance companies had it on their database, they also turned out to be very competitive, Also very jealous is it the VZ you are collecting

Ventsi

Nov 13, 2020
Could you share couple of words about the ride quality, please?
I'm considering the 310hp model for my wife, but the dealer said the ride is probably gonna be harsher than the 190hp when it comes out, so we're wondering what to do. For her ride quality beats power...

jcbmally

Started with nowt and still have most of it left.
Staff member
Dec 26, 2013
Cybertron
Could you share couple of words about the ride quality, please?
I'm considering the 310hp model for my wife, but the dealer said the ride is probably gonna be harsher than the 190hp when it comes out, so we're wondering what to do. For her ride quality beats power...
The UK spec 310PS has the adaptive suspension. I have the adaptive on my facelift Ateca and it rides great. As @Syphon says it's even tolerable in Cupra mode.

AndrewJB

Friend to SEAT UK & Cupra Racing
Aug 16, 2007
Maranello
Seen a couple on the road the other day including the spanish press one. I like them.

Just a shame there is no V6 or V8 version or I'd have one.

Agnes.Surrey

Nov 6, 2020
Surrey
I think, only Audi offers V6 (55 TFSI) in VAG group these days. We should be happy, VAG is still producing these 300bhp cars, instead of moving everything to 3 cylinder 1.0l engines.

Reactions: Tell and jcbmally

Ventsi

Nov 13, 2020
After I saw the size of the car in the showroom, I really don't think 310hp on this body is a reason to complain.
I'd rather have a turbo-four than a N/A V6.

Yaz2010

Sep 16, 2020
I am yet to see the car in person. However yesterday 2 Irish reviews were out on youtube and one of them said the car is too wide. Does anyone who has seen the car agree?

Agnes.Surrey

Nov 6, 2020
Surrey
It's probably personal opinion. Audi Q7 or Touareg are too wide at 2.22m and you will find comment on that in almost all reviews. But I wouldn't say it about car that has width of 2m including mirrors. For me it's narrower than all cars I had in last 10 years (excluding Abarth).

Ventsi

Nov 13, 2020
I've only seen it in a showroom, but it's not too wide. It's very low, which makes it look wide.

jcbmally

Started with nowt and still have most of it left.
Staff member
Dec 26, 2013
Cybertron
needpics.gif

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.