I pick mine up Friday

Yaz2010

Sep 16, 2020
Hope what Martin has speculated isn't true. As that's the worst part of new car ownership.

Danger zone

Oct 4, 2019
Hi well i will be phoning Cupra customer services today as i do not think I'm be told the truth about what is going on with a car that is costing 43.840 you would think they would be bending backwards to get you in the car will keep you all up-to-date !!!!!:mad::blahblah::banghead:

Reactions: jcbmally

martin j.

Feb 11, 2007
Fife
Are you able to drop in to the dealer? You know ‘just passing, thought I’d check on progress’ kind of call or you guys locked up tight? I treated all my customers the same whether it was £400 or £44k, most important person in the trade, your loyal customer, I was going worst case scenario for you, it could be any reason but getting the car to the client and so getting paid was always top of list.

Danger zone

Oct 4, 2019
Hi All
I have talked to Cupra customer service the said the would contact the site and would get back to me I will not hold my breath I wish sales people would just be strait and not keep BS me if I could just go to another dealer for the same car I think I would I Just wish I did not like the car as much !!!!!! :love: but they are driving me to :banghead2:banghead2:banghead2:banghead2:banghead2:banghead2:banghead2:banghead2:banghead2

Agnes.Surrey

Nov 6, 2020
Surrey
There'a post on Facebook group "Cupra Ateca and Formentor Owners Club" from someone who's car is in the dealership and will stay there for display until end of December. I asked if it was customer choice or dealership and answer was dealership. No mention of any issues.

Some SEAT sales guy also mentioned that they expect delivery of VZ2 today (Lookers Stockport or Manchester) and it's due to customer next week.

Last edited:

martin j.

Feb 11, 2007
Fife
I would tell the dealer deliver or I'd cancel, it seems evident that they're telling porkies, not a good start to a customer\dealer relationship, plus the car will not be brand new if it has been in the showroom for any length of time with prospective punters clambering in and out, it's a car go place an order with another dealer who will look after you.

Danger zone

Oct 4, 2019
Hi all

Had phone call back from Cupra customer services its now a full investigation as the would not give them the vin number of the car to Cupra, then I talked to the dealer again and they said it was the air conditioning has now been done? well they said they needed parts, it was not wired correctly and still not on there stock book I have found another vz but waiting for them to cum up with correct deal Well hopping that I have put the cat among the pigeons Cupra have to give me an answer by Wednesday

Filipp

Nov 16, 2020
Cheers from Poland! Just got
mine today and its a blast!! I ordered it after cancelling GLB 35 AMG order due to 6 months delay and i don’t regret it all, i think it was even better choice than MB. Awesome car!!! :)

Attachments

• A4B88F0A-143F-48DF-878F-08A189291A55.jpeg
    A4B88F0A-143F-48DF-878F-08A189291A55.jpeg
    551.8 KB · Views: 178
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise