I pick up my new Cupra today..

gartner

Oct 25, 2014
Congrats for the little devil[:@]. I wish you a lot of fun and accident free kilometers[B)].

Last edited:

RabRS

Aug 25, 2014
Ha ha. Cheers. I'm home now after a long old day, but a fun one. Love the car, it's brilliant!

:D

RabRS

Aug 25, 2014
I'm sorry there are no pics. I can't stop finding excuses to go out and run pointless errands.

Tonight I drove 6 miles each way to buy a 500ml bottle of Irn Bru, just in case I want one at work tomorrow :lol:

MOzR1

Oct 13, 2014
Surely lots of short journeys where the engine doesn't get warmed up properly won't do it any good ;-)

RabRS

Aug 25, 2014
Surely lots of short journeys where the engine doesn't get warmed up properly won't do it any good ;-)

12 miles? The engine was plenty warm....

To put it in context, the supermarket is 0.5 miles from my house. I just went the long way... Ha ha!

Wheels

Oct 19, 2014
Nice one mate. Enjoy the new toy. Picking mine up on Friday. Feels like Christmas, only worse!

RabRS

Aug 25, 2014
For me, the difference compared to my Evo is amazing. The Evo was a shed compared to this thing. So comfy, and the dash and interior quality is amazing! The dials are so bright, so easy to see. The stereo is amazing, the wipers work themselves, the headlights work themselves, it avoids accidents.. I love the silence, then when I put it in Cupra mode I can have fun with the fake engine noise! :lol:

I love it. What a car. My kids love it. My wife loves it. All my work pals thing it's stunning. I'm really glad I went for it now. :D

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.