I want my old ibiza back.. can someone help?

bobthecod

Sep 23, 2007
Need a bit of help if anyone on here has seen it.. randomly I seen a ibiza formula sport mk4 for sale earlier n it look just like my old one.. I got all excited and thought I'll buy it bk!.. but turned out not to be mine.. but it has got me thinking I want mine bk.. I had it new in 2007 on a 57 plate all reg checks I do on it comes bk with nothing so I believe it has a private plate on.. its a 1.4 formula sport 3 door in yellow.. it had a stainless cat back exhaust oval tip rear 3 windows blacked out and it did have the yellow head lights.. not sure but I may have left an lcr splitter fitted too but not sure it was like 5 years ago I had to sell it.. any ideas would be great :)

bobthecod

Sep 23, 2007
I have a 1.8 20v t FR.. but I want this one back because I had to sell to help my mum because my dad walked out.. I had a lot of fun n memories in my yellow one

R3k1355

Oct 30, 2014
Yorkshire
Have you tried a proper HPI check, on the HPI.co.uk website??

The ones I've done contain details on plate transfers and such, not sure if it would give you the current reg tho??

bobthecod

Sep 23, 2007
If I knew the current reg a hip check would work but because I only know the old reg they won't tell you the replacement.. I also spoke to dvla n they said it deffinetly has a private plate.. and that it's taxed and mot'd but can't tell me the new plate

abbotsmike

Dec 17, 2011
Uxbridge
Never go back, it won't be as good as you remember!!

Also, you have no idea how well the subsequent owners have treated it...

Last edited:

bobthecod

Sep 23, 2007
I know what you mean.. its only because I'm now trying to sell my FFR N got all excited when I seen one that looked very similar lol

May 21, 2009
I'm having to sell my ibiza fr as the missus is pregnant again and I kno it's just an ibiza but it's killing me as I've had it new since 2007 n I'm having to make room for a bigger boring family car

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.