Ibiza 2022 Software Updates

May 16, 2019
Hello

Ive got an Ibiza Excellence Lux- the facelifted model. Over the past week there have been 3 software updates all of which I’ve applied. The infotainment system is full of various annoying issues. Does anyone know where I can get any documents about the software updates to know what has been ‘improved’? Thank you in advance. Mark

Oct 13, 2021
Hello

Ive got an Ibiza Excellence Lux- the facelifted model. Over the past week there have been 3 software updates all of which I’ve applied. The infotainment system is full of various annoying issues. Does anyone know where I can get any documents about the software updates to know what has been ‘improved’? Thank you in advance. Mark
Hey Mark,

How did you manage to receive the updates? And what version are you on?

Reason I ask is I was at the dealership yesterday to try resolve some issues with my Infotainment system as well. I asked if they could perform a software update and they said that once I've registered for seat connect and registered the primary user pin into the infotainment system, after a few days the infotainment system will automatically notify me of a new update, if one is available.

From everything I searched online, I don't think SEAT provide update release notes on their updates.

May 16, 2019
Hello

There have been further updates since I posted. The last one was yesterday and it was undertaken in three, separate stages. The latest one was labelled as a CPU update.

I am registered on SEAT Connect and the availability of a SW update is automatically indicated in my car by a red dot appearing in the top right of the info screen. I then swipe downwards from the white horizontal bar at the top of the screen to access the update and begin it. (The dealer showed me how to do this).

SW VERSIONS

NAV DB 22.4
RADIO DB 1.30.24
MEDIA CODEC 3.1.4
SOFTWARE 0809

(Hardware H57)

Hope this helps!

Incidentally the SW update has not corrected the issue of the media playing the same song each time you start the car if using Bluetooth, the first song of the first album in an alphabetical order is always played despite what you were previously listen to. VERY ANNOYING

Oct 13, 2021
Oh alright... I unfortunately have the infotainment version without NAV or Wifi. Its the variant which has the physicals buttons at the bottom of the screen whereas yours is basically fully touch screen, less the volume knob.

Hoping that I get an update soon as it seems we all experiencing some buggy behavior. Mine has twice not booted up at all for an entire day, volume raises while driving (adjust volume with speed is always set to 0 in settings yet it still occurs) and my favourites under contacts have erased on their own...

They advised me that after a few days from the time I activated the SEAT Connect, that I should receive an update on its own (I assume its done via the eSim) but not holding my breathe on that one.

Last edited:
Jun 22, 2022
Hey guys, I was wondering..
I Have Ibiza 2018 software version 0468
Is it possible for me to upgrade to the new 2022 software version?
and if so, where can i download it?
Thanks.

russbellrfs

Jan 7, 2018
Hello

There have been further updates since I posted. The last one was yesterday and it was undertaken in three, separate stages. The latest one was labelled as a CPU update.

I am registered on SEAT Connect and the availability of a SW update is automatically indicated in my car by a red dot appearing in the top right of the info screen. I then swipe downwards from the white horizontal bar at the top of the screen to access the update and begin it. (The dealer showed me how to do this).

SW VERSIONS

NAV DB 22.4
RADIO DB 1.30.24
MEDIA CODEC 3.1.4
SOFTWARE 0809

(Hardware H57)

Hope this helps!

Incidentally the SW update has not corrected the issue of the media playing the same song each time you start the car if using Bluetooth, the first song of the first album in an alphabetical order is always played despite what you were previously listen to. VERY ANNOYING
I'm glad I'm not the only one who had media playback issues. Mine was similar that the same song would play every time, but instead of going to the next song in the same album or playlist, it'd go to a totally different one! This was thru AA using YouTube music

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Desire red

Mar 5, 2022
Oh alright... I unfortunately have the infotainment version without NAV or Wifi. Its the variant which has the physicals buttons at the bottom of the screen whereas yours is basically fully touch screen, less the volume knob.

Hoping that I get an update soon as it seems we all experiencing some buggy behavior. Mine has twice not booted up at all for an entire day, volume raises while driving (adjust volume with speed is always set to 0 in settings yet it still occurs) and my favourites under contacts have erased on their own...

They advised me that after a few days from the time I activated the SEAT Connect, that I should receive an update on its own (I assume its done via the eSim) but not holding my breathe on that one.
Seat connect? Have the same info system and it can't go on Seat connect app. Only an app called mySeat with few drive info miles ect. My car us from 2020

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.