Ibiza Cupra 2017 - Infotainment/MIB Upgrade

Apr 15, 2021
Hi Everyone!

I recently bought a Seat Ibiza Cupra 2017, it's come with a very small and basic radio which doesn't have Full Link, Android Auto or Apple CarPlay:

thumbnail_20210415_183928.jpg

I've seen a few posts confirming it can be upgraded to the larger screen (MIB2?) that supports Full Link, Android Auto & Apple CarPlay.

Does anyone know any people/companies in the UK that offer this upgrade? I've heard it can be tricky as there's some wiring work and I believe there's a unit that's needed inside the glove box.

Cheers :)

Apr 15, 2021
Thanks for the prompt response Kieran!

Sterling news, as long as the models support Android Auto and I can get Google Maps on it we're good to go.

Would this be a full service offered by yourselves where you could fit everything in and wire it up? Including the additional trim, etc.

Can you DM me or send me over your direct email so we can discuss this further and get some pricing?

Thanks for the prompt response Kieran!

Sterling news, as long as the models support Android Auto and I can get Google Maps on it we're good to go.

Would this be a full service offered by yourselves where you could fit everything in and wire it up? Including the additional trim, etc.

Can you DM me or send me over your direct email so we can discuss this further and get some pricing?
Yes they'd support android auto and Apple Carplay :)

We offer them as DIY kits or a fully fitted service

Apr 15, 2021
SWEET! I was so worried I'd be stuck with this current model, can you send over your details or email so I can get something booked in?

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.