Ibiza Specs

Sochaux

Jan 28, 2018
Hi Guys

So, my wife is after an orange car and has set her sights on the Ibiza.

One thing she really needs is rear parking sensors, I’ve had a look online at the brochures and am I right in thinking that it’s only the Xcellence that has the rear sensors and the FR & FR Sport do not?

Thanks!

peterlcarter

May 22, 2013
Hi Guys

So, my wife is after an orange car and has set her sights on the Ibiza.

One thing she really needs is rear parking sensors, I’ve had a look online at the brochures and am I right in thinking that it’s only the Xcellence that has the rear sensors and the FR & FR Sport do not?

Thanks!
Hi, yes correct.
I have an FR sport and I ordered the rear parking sensors (colour matched) from the Seat Dealer as an extra when I purchased the car.
Around £ 200.00 additional from my dealer.
Thanks Peter

Jonathan Bassett

Oct 18, 2018
Hi, yes correct.
I have an FR sport and I ordered the rear parking sensors (colour matched) from the Seat Dealer as an extra when I purchased the car.
Around £ 200.00 additional from my dealer.
Thanks Peter
I did the same, obviously works perfectly, coded mine to work with the centre screen also.

kwlw

Nov 22, 2019
Sorry the offtopics - but what do rear parking sensors display on your cars? Mine, stock FR, seem to be audio only. And yes, where I live (LTU), rear parking sensors are standard equipment of FR.

kwlw

Nov 22, 2019
That's a nice feature. It seems my car does not have one. Mine has smaller multimedia, with real buttons.

Thanks!

Misho

Mar 21, 2019
You can activate it via Carista... I did that on mine small multimedia system :).

Jakki

Sep 4, 2018
You can activate it via Carista... I did that on mine small multimedia system :).
So can this be activated without sensors? Daft question but nobody is actually mentioning sensors when they say they’ve turned on audio with Carista

Jonathan Bassett

Oct 18, 2018
So can this be activated without sensors? Daft question but nobody is actually mentioning sensors when they say they’ve turned on audio with Carista
You probably can, however it’ll be totally pointless as you’ve no sensors for it to work with. It would literally just show the set-up with no feedback.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise