Indicator problem

Dec 27, 2020
Hello everyone,

I have Leon CUPRA 290 2017 before the facelift.

• When I start the vehicle the RPM rises to 1100 and jumps several times to 1300 and after that stabilizes.
  • Another weird thing sometimes when I turn a key for the first time before starting the engine the indicators go up to the end and go down as it should be and sometimes do not move at all before starting the engine.
Has anyone encountered such problems?
Thanks,

Attachments

• Cupra290.zip
    4.3 MB · Views: 155

RADIOTWO

Mar 6, 2018
North Derbyshire
Hello everyone,

I have Leon CUPRA 290 2017 before the facelift.

• When I start the vehicle the RPM rises to 1100 and jumps several times to 1300 and after that stabilizes.
  • Another weird thing sometimes when I turn a key for the first time before starting the engine the indicators go up to the end and go down as it should be and sometimes do not move at all before starting the engine.
Has anyone encountered such problems?
Thanks,
Cannot help with the RPM but the Needle sweep is normal (those are not indicators)

RADIOTWO

Mar 6, 2018
North Derbyshire
Needle sweep this is a name
sometimes working sometimes not ...
This is normal ?
You should find(as you say) should do it as you first put the Ign on, then depends if you have turned the engine off and removed the key, and if so should do it again but if you have not it may not do it!

jiraffe

Dec 6, 2020
kent
the Needle sweep you can programme, this didnt work on my FR till i did, can change the colour to red as well

Dec 27, 2020
It should work at every ignition of the switch, as I understand it.
This is the initial design in the Cupra setting coming from the factory.
There is a particular problem and just need to know where to look. At first, everything worked properly.
It does not make sense that once works and once does not.
In my previous vehicle, the FR 2012 function was not active after activating it worked every time.
I would love to know maybe someone has a solution.
Thanks,

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.