Install additional options for Cupra Formentor

pivko11

Jun 9, 2022
So, Full Link activated, works perfect. Total cost was 280€.
However, during activation an Airbag error appeared. Not sure what is the problem, but some replacement part was ordered so next friday I am going in for a replacement.
I asked them to also check for an infotainment update because of the occasional restart. I hope I get it.

pivko11

Jun 9, 2022
Resolved the Airbag issue, infotainment updated to 1940.
So far, everything works OK.

In car store app doesn't work though. It reports some error.
The cupra connect app on my iphone says I should renew the online services in the shop.mycupra.com
There it says that the store services are only available in the new My Cupra app or the in car store (which doesn't work).
The my Cupra app says that my car is not compatible with the My Cupra app and that I should use the cupra connect app :D

Edit:
The in car store now works, but no option to renew online services...

Nice...

Last edited:
Aug 4, 2023
Resolved the Airbag issue, infotainment updated to 1940.
So far, everything works OK.

In car store app doesn't work though. It reports some error.
The cupra connect app on my iphone says I should renew the online services in the shop.mycupra.com
There it says that the store services are only available in the new My Cupra app or the in car store (which doesn't work).
The my Cupra app says that my car is not compatible with the My Cupra app and that I should use the cupra connect app :D

Edit:
The in car store now works, but no option to renew online services...

Nice...
That's the same issue I've had with the store/app, how did you get it working?

pivko11

Jun 9, 2022
That's the same issue I've had with the store/app, how did you get it working?
I tried it a couple days later and it worked. But the only thing available is the cubic telekom.
If I wanted to buy the cupra connect, I honestly would not know how...

Aug 4, 2023
I tried it a couple days later and it worked. But the only thing available is the cubic telekom.
If I wanted to buy the cupra connect, I honestly would not know how...
Oh okay, sounds like yours is the same as mine then.
My understanding is the store should have access to various other apps, not just connect and Cubic (my link to Cubic doesn't actually work either if I select it.)

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.