Insurance Quote

hornet boy

Nov 4, 2005
Cambs
I will soon be new to Ibiza ownership, and wondered if this quote sounds reasonable?

With Adrian Flux:

2001 MK3 Ibiza Cupra
Value £6250
Mods: Alloys, Revo Stage 1, 007 Dump Valve, Backbox

I'm 21, and have 4 years NCB.

Fully comp: £945

I thought that sounded an ok price. I'm finding that the major insurers wont touch a car with such a large gain from ECU changes. What other companies are worth trying?

Cheers,
Scott

flashbsd

im paying less than half that! if your worried switch the revo off, at your age you can't afford to crash and claim, then they find out its null and void!

hornet boy

Nov 4, 2005
Cambs
All mods will declared, so will be covered if I was to crash, get it nicked etc.

How old are you flashbsd? And NCB?

Triple D

Empi5 said:
Ive just done my Insurance with Adrian Flux and they want proof of membership to SeatCupra.Net :wtf:
Why do we get discounts?

Empi5

Your scaring me.......
Feb 24, 2005
Staffordshire
I remember them asking am i a member of any car clubs, and I said No, but I am a member of an online Motoring Form called SCN ,maybe you get a token discount for saying that,

Im just going to print off my profile and send em that.

Triple D

I've got to renew my insurance next month. Would adrian flux be cheaper if i declared my mods as i gt a quote from them as a standsrd car and it was quite steep. If not does anyone else know of company's that cover mods for people under 21 as direct line dont appart from my brakes. Ill be 21 in April and should have 1 YNC, touch wood with the car in a garage. Would it be worth my while to get a standard cat 1 alarm to lower the cost a bit?
Any info would be much appreciated.
Daniel

Steve_8

Ibiza Cupra R
Apr 29, 2005
Edinburgh
i tried adrian flux they were really expensive. went with admiral £625 fully comp 10 month bonus policy. iam 22 with 2 years ncb.

juan

juan
Nov 17, 2005
margate (kent)
i'm 21 and only past my test 1 year ago +2 years NCD the cheepest i found was £1400 thames city i was geting quoted £2000+ with other insurance people