Insurance shop around

DazDubz

Sep 19, 2021
Morning all,
I dunno if it's me but I hate this time of year when looking for modified car insurance 😒 but I've had a few quotes and be asked "do you belong to a club or forum" one Insurance is offering me 25% off if I give them some sort of forum/reference number 🤔 so does anybody know If I have one from being a member of this wonderful forum? Ifso how do I get it? Thanks in advance for any help

H Rafiq

Jan 5, 2022
Which company is asking you for that? Mine was £630 if I fitted a black box, or well over a grand without one… No questions asked about forums. This was back in June.

Last edited:

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Morning, we have 2 sponsors for insurance (Chris Knott and Adrian Flux in no specific order), both offer discount for modified cars.

Adrian Flux @DAN@ADRIAN FLUX -

Chris Knott @ChrisKnottIns -

H Rafiq

Jan 5, 2022
I found both of the above companies couldn’t offer me a policy for less than the high £1k’s. That would have been double what I’m paying now… 👀

DazDubz

Sep 19, 2021
Which company is asking you for that? Mine was £630 if I fitted a black box, or well over a grand without one… No questions asked about forums. This was back in June.
It was Lancaster insurance, quoted me under 500 which is cheaper than last year! The problem I keep running into is my car has more than 50% bhp increase which alot of insurers won't touch!

DazDubz

Sep 19, 2021
Morning, we have 2 sponsors for insurance (Chris Knott and Adrian Flux in no specific order), both offer discount for modified cars.

Adrian Flux @DAN@ADRIAN FLUX -

Chris Knott @ChrisKnottIns -
Going to try these when I can, I work 6 days a week so often they are closed when I get a free moment to look! We work to many hours in this country lol

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Going to try these when I can, I work 6 days a week so often they are closed when I get a free moment to look! We work to many hours in this country lol
I think both companies give you the option for a call back at a time to suit you (within normal ish hours haha) if that helps.

DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

Forum Sponsor
Sep 27, 2016
Hi.
I you wanted to PM me some contact details I'd be happy to arrange for one of my quotes team to give you a call back when it's convenient.
Regards,
Dan.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.