Insurance

nitrome90

Sep 13, 2015
£1300 with Bell, my first car and I have no no claims, hoping it will go down this year though :)

... oh and I'm also 19, so thats probably why ;)

Last edited:

Bigjohn84

Intagram / johnyoung84
May 5, 2015
Decent price for your age

AmD Stage 1 Map, Forge 007 DV, CDA Induction Kit, GT80 Milltek Sports Cat Back.

nitrome90

Sep 13, 2015
Yeah, most companies said they dont insure anyone under the age of 25 on the 225 Cupra R, I was quite lucky to be fair

myfirstseat

Apr 11, 2015
Perth, Scotland
£715 with Diamond (Bell) that's with 0 years no claims, less than a years driving under my belt when purchased and having written a car off previously.

myfirstseat

Apr 11, 2015
Perth, Scotland
£715 with Diamond (Bell) that's with 0 years no claims, less than a years driving under my belt when purchased and having written a car off previously.

nitrome90

Sep 13, 2015
Nice man! What Leon have you got? And if you don't mind, how old are you? Might help me when looking next year

stevepx

Feb 9, 2016
Southampton
Does kinda prove the point that andycupra was trying to make, there are many variables mainly driving history, location, age to name but a few and the huge variety in premiums being paid by just a handful of people on here. Comparison websites are your best bet to find the lowest premium but that usually is a base line, if you want protected no claims, courtesy car, legal expenses etc they will cost additional premium so be careful what you are buying and make sure its fit for purpose. If you are unsure, have a chat with your local broker, they will be more expensive but at least its a person you can talk to. Also, there are no gains for staying with the same insurer year on year. You WILL always get a cheaper quote by moviong at each renewal but be sure you are still getting the same cover.. Hope this helps..

Reactions: andycupra

Adam Lane

Oct 4, 2014
Just was getting a view from what people was paying I know there is many factors but the average insurance has gone up I just wanted to see/nosey who was paying what and what companies at the end of the it's a harmless question if it bothers people don't reply

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Adam Lane

Oct 4, 2014
But thanks for sharing your info I got 424 with sky insurance in the end

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

stevepx

Feb 9, 2016
Southampton
Nice one Adam Lane.. Pleased you got a good deal. I found it very interesting to see the vast difference people are paying around the country... Cheeers!! :)

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise