Interesting Build

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Do you have one of those mini sprayer pens?
Does one mean an airbrush? I do not lol i'm not that fancy... If I did them for money I would get something like that but I think the paint needs to be a specific consistency to be able to flow correctly, I just get the official colour mixed and do a good primer coat and 2 or 3 light coats of the desired colour.

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
A very long project for when I get the time is the SEAT Arosa build for Darkside Developments, it's been a mega busy period over COVID for me so not had a chance to do much... It's now stripped and needs prepping for undercoat etc

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
Does one mean an airbrush? I do not lol i'm not that fancy... If I did them for money I would get something like that but I think the paint needs to be a specific consistency to be able to flow correctly, I just get the official colour mixed and do a good primer coat and 2 or 3 light coats of the desired colour.

Oh, is that what an airbrush is... that explains the Paintshop icon. LOL. I wasn't sure if he was going to spray it or smoke it. I think it's the same paint as normal just watered down with spirits.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.