Interior lights staying ON

Mar 28, 2021
Hi Everyone,

I have a 2018 Leon and my interior lights suddenly never switching off unless I lock the doors from the remote. I made sure that all the switches are in the correct positions, opened the doors and trunk and closed them to make sure nothing is causing them to stay on but with no luck.

I'm only able to switch off the rear interior lights manually but the front ones are staying on even when I set the button to Off manually.

Any ideas before I go to the dealer?

Damo H

Remind me, what's an indicator?
Staff member
Oct 3, 2012
Car Length In Front
Hi Everyone,

I have a 2018 Leon and my interior lights suddenly never switching off unless I lock the doors from the remote. I made sure that all the switches are in the correct positions, opened the doors and trunk and closed them to make sure nothing is causing them to stay on but with no luck.

I'm only able to switch off the rear interior lights manually but the front ones are staying on even when I set the button to Off manually.

Have you been playing with Carista/OBDEleven by any chance?

seatgraham

Feb 14, 2012
Hi Everyone,

Did you remove the ignition key?

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.