Interior Pillars.

May 20, 2008
Newry (An Dún)
So guys, I'm just wondering if anybody knows about the two interior pillars @ the windscreen...

I'm just wondering if there are different types (I know that there's a black one for the cupra) But from pre-facelift to facelift were there any changes in shape or size? or is it one size fits all?

cheers for the help.

ibizatom

Warrrrp tish
Mar 13, 2010
Kent
Should think so tbh.

I was always aware that a facelift model was only slight change to bonnet, head lights, front wings and front bumper with a few other externals changed.

989marc989

989_Marc
May 8, 2008
Birmingham
Sorry to hijack the thread guys but...does anyone know how to remove the A Pillars? Do they pop back in after pulling out or would they need to be replaced?

Cheers

stezo2k

Anjuna Monkey
Mar 15, 2008
Dudley
I heard they're a bitch to remove and can break taking them off, i'd personally be careful if removing

989marc989

989_Marc
May 8, 2008
Birmingham
I was thinking of using a screwdriver and slowly prizing them out, after starting at the top I tried pushing them back in and it dont seem to fit as 'snuggly' as before. Dont really want to try a mod if it leaves me with more rattles than a can of marbles :cry:

Im basically trying to remove them in order to vinyl wrap'em...which will undoubtedly be a pain in the arse when trying to do in the cab. Might fill a sunday afternoon non the less.

Nov 25, 2007
Derby
i removed mine by putting my key at the top and popin the top out then pulled it of the clips then pulled it up not broken one clip doing it :)

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members