Is there an fr+

Dan_leonFR

Dec 19, 2016
Hi guys I'm new to the seats and was told my fr was an fr+ am I right in thinking (from what I've read) that the fr+ comes with the Cupra body kit and a few optional extras that the standard fr didn't necessarily come with? Once I'm able to post a pic I will!

Thank you in advance!!

Alexis27

Dec 20, 2009
Manchester
Yeah, Seat took the diesel FR and gave it Cupra R front and rear bumpers and fit the 17" Ronal wheels that were only available on the continental Cupra R.

No idea why. They only did it for 6 months at the end of its life and only did it to the diesel.

I don't think it came with any other extras or options?

Last edited:

Dan_leonFR

Dec 19, 2016
Yeah, Seat took the diesel FR and gave it Cupra R front and rear bumpers and fit the 17" Ronal wheels that were only available on the continental Cupra R.

No idea why. They only did it for 6 months at the end of its life and only did it to the diesel.

I don't think it came with any other extras or options?

Thanks for the reply!

See I was told they chucked a few extras etc on not sure what they came with as standard? There isn't a lot about the fr+ that I could find!

Alexis27

Dec 20, 2009
Manchester
They were selling 500 a quarter of all FRs, petrol and diesel, so I'm guessing they sold maybe 200-300 FR pluses in total.

Thai-wronghorse

Self proclaimed Cupra R addict & butcher!
Dec 3, 2015
Kent
As mentioned above, the run was very short lived and just a final push of the last mk1's which is pretty common to have specced up models regardless of marque.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.