is there any haynes manual

Phill the pain

Jun 18, 2016
bristol
apart from the owners manual i cant seem to find any online manuals for a toledo 1.9tdi .
with some problems with my 03 trying to get them fixed its just money money money!
can any one help ! plz post if so im sure ppl would like to spend more on there car than a service centre ???

Phill the pain

Jun 18, 2016
bristol
hi ,imikk3, after fitting an after market music system ! when i pull the out eg /exit the car ! the stereo cuts out ?
when i come back the car stereo reboots to factory settings ??? like the memory is wiped , seems to be no memory feed after some time . and there has been a Nokia Bluetooth fitted that connects to the factory fitted stereo that i cant disconnect . and after taking the dash to bits carefully ! found the fuse box with no insite to witch fuse is for what ! . the window on passenger side track is broken ? needs replacing i could do this with some kind of guide !. but thanks for the reply

spudboy6

Feb 4, 2014
Swindon
No Toledo one , I'm not sure if there is a Leon one as it's the same car underneath only thing different is the boot , if no Leon one use a mk4 gold one , same engine and chassis once again

Last edited: