Issues since owning my Formentor

Jan 12, 2023
I placed an order January 2022 and received my Formentor 1.5 150ps V2 by March! Was absolutely thrilled and still loving the car everyday.

Few issues I’ve had over the past 6 months
Reversing Camera has stopped working and only shows the sensors. Took the car to Cupra Stockport and said a new camera needs to be installed which is on back order.

Interior lights don’t turn on when opening the doors and the front comfort/reading lights no longer work.

Left mirror doesn’t go lower for curb view when in reverse.

Anyone else got similar issues and found a resolution to them? Really want the interior lights working as it’s hard to see the temp controls at night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

/dev/null

Nov 12, 2008
Did you purchase the Formentor Owners starter pack with it?

Screenshot_20230113-154836.png

Jan 12, 2023
I didn’t know one existed. I wasn’t offered one either

Jan 12, 2023
I should have also mentioned that everything mentioned above were working fine up until recently

Scriminjer

Oct 13, 2022
I've only noticed my left mirror not going down once when it should have, and lately I've had it set to the heated mirror to defrost/ dry the mirrors and I've never changed it back for dropping for reversing. I've learnt to just not use it and rely on the camera instead.

My rear camera I've noticed quite a few times either doesn't come on or flickers, but for the most part it's fine.

The car audio, I dunno if it's Beats specific, but when using the radio it seems to break up and crack a lot. I haven't noticed it as much on Apple Car Play but something doesn't seem quite right.

Jan 12, 2023
Update on the car

New reversing camera installed and a “module” has been swapped out to get the interior lights working.

Curb view on passenger mirror started to work on its own?

No other issues to report thankfully!

Reactions: Sly870

yehavi

Nov 19, 2022
About mirror curb view: it is enabled by moving the mirror knob to R. however, you have to program its position, and it seems like someone has done it for you...

__Yehavi:

Secretagent

Nov 26, 2022
My sunroof tilted open again the other day but this time I managed to close it while on the go.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.