its here its here its here!!!!! :)))

richibiza

Jul 1, 2005
Sorry people for the massive multi quote my mum and nan have not been well and in fact I'm not well.... I have had to go on a course of anti-depressants because things have got to me and sorry if there are spelling mistakes dyslexlia is bad today.................

thats quite a wait will be worth it though im sure, just hope you can pick it up on the day you arrange to :lol: both me and my mum had bad experiences with seat stoke now we only use the crewe one despite the stoke one being like 2miles away.

yeah i know 16 days to go now cant wait!!! :) well after I wrote a complant a few years ago about stoke seat they are fine with me now.... where about you live in staffs then?

Gona be a long wait m8, but itl be worth it :)

16 days now yayyyyyyyyy :) (honestly not counting down)

Be a nice motor to get you around, too bad you cant mod them thou

yeah after looking at all of the other small family hatches the leon was the one and yeah I know :( but next time in 3 years I can deffo get my own car (touch wood) and I can mod it

I'm picking mine up on Friday from the Crewe one (10 mins away). And yeah, the Stoke one isn't too good.

sounds good what leon you having??? and pics are a deffo :)

Unless you're doing a 20K mile round trip you won't run it in any time soon (not that they need running in anyway).

yeah i thought that but a trip to nantwich on the saturday and llandudno and anglesey on the sunday that should be 500-600 miles within the first few days of me picking it up :)

Enjoy it, my dad keeps getting a toyota auris which has a comfy interior, is as quiet as a mouse and he reckons it's economical but I have driven it twice and it was ****, also those wing mirrors are like having sails on the side, at least his new one has electric mirrors.

no offence I really dont like the toyota auris at all

Why not wait till 62 plate. Mines at the dealer has well now but I'm gonna wait till September. Seems ages away though.

because my mum is getting worse and she has to sit in the front seat and my nan has to sit in the back.... and because we have an astra sport hatch at the moment... mum and nan are struggling to get in and out of the astra and because its on motability the re-sale values for me dont matter

Surely the only reason to do that is to 'pose' that you've got a brand new car?

yeah thats true but even though mine is a 12 plate in away its still new untill 1st september! :)

Depends if he needs the car now, since September is 2 months away... Brand new cars are a waste of money imo though...
you got in it one (see above the reason why)

He's got it on mobility though.

I agree, but on some cars its not a waste. My parents have just ordered a new Porsche Cayenne, yes they're a lot of money, too much imo, however, currently the used prices are higher than new, they are that much in demand! A new cayenne is around £55-£60k, depending on the spec you want, take a look at the used prices, Cayennes with less spec, and a year old, are the same as, if not more, than a brand new model. Ridiculous!

you got it in one jarre and I agree about your parents new car..... nice car by the way

Last edited:

Pedestrian

Feb 16, 2012
Sandbach, Cheshire, North West
sound nice car how old?? and nice one. I'm like a big kid now went to stoke seat yesterday to have another look at it

Its an 06 plate with pretty low mileage, and got the cambelt changed with it and stuff. Got £500 off it too!

Ha, I'm just waiting till Friday now :p Just need to not get any points or crash it, otherwise i'll be getting a 1.0ltr corsa with the insurance :p

Mmikey

Feb 20, 2012
Just 2 weeks to go mate and at least you know you're definitely getting it on that day as they've got it there. I got my fr+ about a month ago and it's lovely. Bit of a **** to keep clean but my fault for choosing Nevada white :D. Hope you and your family get well soon.

richibiza

Jul 1, 2005
Just 2 weeks to go mate and at least you know you're definitely getting it on that day as they've got it there. I got my fr+ about a month ago and it's lovely. Bit of a **** to keep clean but my fault for choosing Nevada white :D. Hope you and your family get well soon.

hey mate sorry been really busy and only one more day to go until friday then its PICK UP DAY yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :) :) :)

and thanks my nan is much better, living up to her nickname again (gnasher) haha.... long story. Wish I was ok I think the councilling my GP wants me to go to is the next stage. Just taking too much to heart. This evening my best mate rang me while I was upstairs and I got back to him and he needed a good rant after a crap day at work, and I just too it to heart and I though he was peed off with me. Took me 2 hours to work out that our friendship is still rock solid but its me who and I will admit has the nerve problem at the min and just cant seem to handle things (does that sound stupid?) :( :( :(

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members