Jabbasport extended turbo range

Apr 28, 2003
??????????
Visit site
Just had a look on there site and noticed this. This was kept quiet.

Extended Turbo Range
August 2
Extended Turbo Range
After extensive R & D Jabbasport will introduce 3 new turbo variants the first 2 will be rated upto 380Bhp for small port and 390Bhp for a large port retaining the excellent efficiency and fast spooling characteristics expected of our Turbo Kits. The 3rd is primarily intended for use in conjunction with capacity increases to maximize Response this turbo is staggeringly efficient with up to 445Bhp available. All these Turbos are compatible with our cast manifold and will fit all our current vehicle applications.

Apr 28, 2003
??????????
Visit site
Looks like upto 380bhp on stnd internals on a smallport. The 445bhp turbo is my choice i am starting to get things ready for a 1.9L conversion and some new underpants as well.

dan-ish

Audi Techie
Jan 26, 2005
darwen
17.jpg

RobT

Full throttle trip
Nov 30, 2001
Congleton
why do people use turbo's with integral wastgates so much ? in an area thats very congested for space...why not put it somewhere else ? nice car btw Dan !

ibizacupra

Jack-RIP my little Friend
Jul 25, 2001
glos.uk
RobT said:
why do people use turbo's with integral wastgates so much ? in an area thats very congested for space...why not put it somewhere else ? nice car btw Dan !

I'm not sure if remote wastegate makes things worse conjestion wise...
extra wastegate with its actuator, and seperate dump tube to route also..

more $$ I know that much, with Tial wastegates, extra piping etc.

caney

Apr 24, 2005
dan-ish said:
A vf34
22082006003.jpg

Compaired to there new ones
22.jpg
unless i'm being thick it seems to sit about the same as the vf34 now dan? with a little modifying anyway;)

Addo

Madmile said:
Looks like upto 380bhp on stnd internals on a smallport. The 445bhp turbo is my choice i am starting to get things ready for a 1.9L conversion and some new underpants as well.

The kits can't be run on std internals surely? Would be a nice thought.

Addo

Madmile said:
Dont Apr claim 370-380bhp on the new stage3+ kits on stnd internals. I was under the impression 375bhp on smallport jabba must think they can handle more power than first thought.

http://www.goapr.com/Audi/products/stage3_225tt.html

Apr must feel its safe.

yeah true;

The power increase with the APR Stage III+ kit for the 1.8T is substantial. It is highly recommended that brake and suspension upgrades are done to safely use the potential of this upgrade.

no recomendation of internals

This would be awesome news as my buddy's owns an AMV8 vantage. i'd like to pip with power figures on the rollers.

traumapat

Leon Cupra IHI
Jul 24, 2005
sunny sussex
jabba reckon 330 max on my internals. mines an lc tho. they say rods are the only weakness.
however im new to this bt stuff... still trying to suss what 1st and 2nd gears are for???
cant imagine 380bhp!

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.