Jarre's 2.0TDi CR FR170

Jarre

Dec 9, 2011
Stockton-On-Tees
Cheers mate! No plans for a remap unfortunately! As the car is still under warranty and the power is enough for me (at the minute anyway) I don't think its worth the money/risk. Theres a chance I won't have it in 12 months too as I may get a new car for my 21st. If I decide to stick with this then i'll get it mapped :)

betty_swollox

Richie
Feb 15, 2011
Washington
Cheers mate! No plans for a remap unfortunately! As the car is still under warranty and the power is enough for me (at the minute anyway) I don't think its worth the money/risk. Theres a chance I won't have it in 12 months too as I may get a new car for my 21st. If I decide to stick with this then i'll get it mapped :)

Are you rich lol??

Jarre

Dec 9, 2011
Stockton-On-Tees
lol are you buying it? or is it being bought for you?

Under 21 and youve got a 2011 FR tdi and a landy?

I am only jealous lol

Haha I owe my dad a fair amount of money for the leon, any money I don't pay will be discounted off my 21st birthday present.

The land rover is registered in my name as it was (believe it or not) far cheaper for me to insure it with parents as named drivers rather than either of them insuring it as me as a named driver. £1300 cheaper in fact!

betty_swollox

Richie
Feb 15, 2011
Washington
Wish I could get a Loan from Bank of Dad :( hahaha.

If i didn't chop and change cars so much I could have bought an RS4 by now lol, so only got myself to blame

Jarre

Dec 9, 2011
Stockton-On-Tees
Oh yeah, I'm very lucky and I appreciate what he's done for me, no doubt about it! I definitely get my money's worth out of my cars too!

Oh well, an RS4 isn't that much better than a mk2 ;)

bloody_typical

Aug 19, 2008
Haha I owe my dad a fair amount of money for the leon, any money I don't pay will be discounted off my 21st birthday present.

Bloody hell....... how times have changed..... I got slippers and socks from my dad for my 21st!!!

Sent from my GT-P5110 using Tapatalk

Jarre

Dec 9, 2011
Stockton-On-Tees
That clear that idea but where do i get the parts?

And very nice number plate LED, can you give a link (eBay) to the product you use?

The metal plates were made up by a kind man for me.. Its just two metal plates with a hole in each, one of them has a 12mm nut welded on the back.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/TWO-NEW-M...arts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item20def3c230

8D9 827 552 is the part number for the gas strut, its off an Audi A3. Probably best to get a second hand one as they will not be as strong! It should have one slightly angled end on it.

Number plate LED's are these: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/360363386875?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

I have scotch locked two sidelight bulbs on the inside of the bumper (one on each number plate bulb wiring) hence why the bulbs aren't CANBUS.

6evegane.jpg

zyza9egy.jpg

juju7ebu.jpg

Looking good buddy!

Last edited:

Jarre

Dec 9, 2011
Stockton-On-Tees
Things for the future:

- rear bumper respray
- triple r composites rear diffuser
- Cupra R gloss black rear spoiler

Once that's done I'll no doubt think of more :lol:

Jhunter_83

Jun 25, 2011
Newcastle
Good looking car there mate, i'm afraid my plans are to get mine looking like yours - with it being a white FR+ too it won't be too disimilar.

Jarre

Dec 9, 2011
Stockton-On-Tees
Good looking car there mate, i'm afraid my plans are to get mine looking like yours - with it being a white FR+ too it won't be too disimilar.

Nothing wrong with that mate! You've gotta make it how you want it to look, they all came out the factory the same way anyway! :)

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.