Jerky Gear change when pulling off ?

Jan 19, 2021
Just wondered if anyone is experiencing the same issue. Seat Leon FR Sport DSG 150 BHP, Autohold engaged. I know only 33 miles on the clock but happened twice now, never happened my previous Leon. When starting off say under a bit of load, slight uphill gradients, very jerky change from first to second, does not seem right ! I know road a bit damp at present, like traction control cutting in but no dash lights showing, acceleration only light.

SLEON87

Mar 4, 2020
I’m getting a similar thing in the PHEV DSG. Been a couple of nervy/embarrassing moments at roundabouts or busy junctions when trying to make a quick(ish) move and either wheel spin or takes an age to move away then suddenly jolts off.

My first automatic (and therefore DSG) car, read up a bit and seemed like it was normal service with a DSG (especially with auto hold engaged) and I’d just have to adapt but maybe not if you had a previous Leon with no such issues.

someuser08

Mar 24, 2021
United Kingdom
I know this is a very old topic, but have more ppl experienced this? Our car (1.5eTSI DSG) has only 6K on the clock and when accelerating rapidly on roundabouts now jerks often when going from 1st to 2nd...

Dijon92

Oct 15, 2021
I know this is a very old topic, but have more ppl experienced this? Our car (1.5eTSI DSG) has only 6K on the clock and when accelerating rapidly on roundabouts now jerks often when going from 1st to 2nd...
I got a new gearbox in my car after 50.000km under warranty because I had complains about shitty gearshifts

someuser08

Mar 24, 2021
United Kingdom
I was researching this a bit more and it seems one can reset DSG using obdeleven, for example, (default setting of transmission). Has anyone tried that?

P.S. Whilst I was looking at transmission unit in obdelevel this came up:

Gear Level X Position Sensor 1 Circuit Low
Fault code: P082B00

Can it be related to DSG jerkiness?

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise