Just ordered a Leon st in Mystery blue BUT

FR184

Mar 27, 2014
Hi. I Didn't have keyless entry with mine. But I do have to hold the lock button to get the mirrors to fold in. One thing I have noticed is that they unfold when you unlock the car. Not when you start the engine. This is actually a bit annoying as if you just go back to the car for something but are not actually going anywhere you then have to press and hold again to fold them back in.

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

I think that you can fix this with the vcds cable.

FR184

Mar 27, 2014
Good news for anyone who has one of these on order... it looks good in the flesh :D

Xpo

May 7, 2016
Sweden
Yes, I can admit to that too. One of the dealers I met the other day got one, an ST and it looked great. Apparently the waiting time for any Cupra 300 here in Sweden is way way long now.

Last edited:

graemebillo

Sep 9, 2010
liverpool
I was really worried that blue wasnt going to look good, but fear not... it looks great. Here is 2 photos in different lights to show that it looks good all of the time.

where can i upload images
Really jealous of your cupra and those wheels too. I've got an FR 3 door in the mystery blue. It's a really nice colour.
67e1bc64a3cded100442bf30e644784c.jpg

sjp7006

Jun 16, 2017
I regret it

I have just taken delivery of my Leon in mystery blue, I loved the colour in the pictures and in videos as it looked like a bright sporty matalic blue, however when I picked the car up I was gutted as it looks more like a dark dull purple than a bright blue. The colour does look better (slightly more blue) in certain lights but most of the time it just looks purple to me. As they are now available in showrooms I strongly advise you see one in the flesh before ordering,

WaveyDaveyGravy

But I'm so tasty
Jan 3, 2006
Shipley
I've seen some pictures and it looks amazing, but one dealer has got one for sale and they've even had to put 'looks better in the metal' on the advert as the colour looks so dull in the pictures.

FNeves

Mar 28, 2017
Anyone have some pictures of the Leon Fr 2017 Mystery Blue with eletric Roof?

Karmann_65

Sep 7, 2016
Late to the thread I know but the wife test drove a mystery blue FR at the local dealership last weekend. I only got one picture but the colour was amazing. Really vibrant compared to the blue of FR's a couple of years ago.

Sadly we didn't buy it as we're looking for a 4 door. :cry:

cyBCyAb.jpg

graemebillo

Sep 9, 2010
liverpool
I was a bit disappointed when they stopped the alor blue, as my previous leon FR was that and looked lovely. I swapped for the 2017 and chose the mystery blue. As everyone said looks so much better than pictures can convey. Although I am not a fan on the refreshed 18 alloys. I asked to swap for the 18" machined performance two tone ones. They look stunning on the car.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members