k03s and blueflame system

LeeroyBrown

Rite on!!!
May 7, 2005
Cornwall
Finally just dropped off my car to have the following fitted, will hopefully get it back tomorrow if everything runs smoothy, fingers crossed.. Bring on more power:funk: [B)]:drive1:

r1cky

Banana Rama cupra car
Oct 12, 2004
how much are you paying for the work? next 2 mods on my list! its just where and how much to get them fitted

flashbsd

you will be chuffed with it, did you get a silenced or unsilened? My unsilenced sounds the nuts! get a propper sssssssss all the way up the rev range :)

You will be putting up the boost levels with revo then! straight away! Id go easy on the k03s with new gaskets for a few days, dont hit full boost, as i had to retighten a water return line, it came loose.

May 25, 2004
Newport, South Wales
Yes, that's why I went for the unsilenced myself. Added bonus of not having to mess about with reducer pipes too. Is there that much difference tho, between silenced and not?

flashbsd

well ive been in both, minimal difference, the noise difference is having the nice whistle all the way up to the redline, high pitched. Plus it gives slightly more power over the silenced one apparently, due to less restrictive.

LeeroyBrown

Rite on!!!
May 7, 2005
Cornwall
Im from truro,

I am paying £220 for the turbo to be fitted and exhaust + a mapp, thats at VAS in newquay (revo dealer) I had my stage 2 done there, great service, they know their stuff and friendly people..

I got the unsilenced mate, cant wait now :lol: what little children we are:cartman:

Hopefully ill get it back later on today..

Ill keep you guys posted to let you all know how i get on..

Its only 10 to 9 what the hell am i doing up this early on my day off!!!!?? Suppose im just excited!:p LMAO

Lee

flashbsd

Good luck, and post back with the results, do some logs with MAF, Intake temps, would be interesting to see :)

LeeroyBrown

Rite on!!!
May 7, 2005
Cornwall
That would be me then coz my g/f lives there :thumbup: What colours yours mate??

Getting the car back tomorrow now, as they need to order a pipe to go on the k03s, as the pipe that was on the k03 was just abit smaller..

Nevermind.. Hopefully the weather will be just as good tomorrow for when i get it back :D

Cant wait..

flashbsd

which pipe was that leeroy? a TIP? remind them to cap off one of the vaccum pipes to the turbo, as the k03s only has one feed, the k03 has two.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise