KESSY again but different!

Sep 13, 2022
Buckinghamshire
Hello all. I have owned a Seat Leon Cupra ST 4Drive for about a month now and am enjoying it. It has Kessy and I don't know if my trouble is with a fob or just because I need to resync or similar. One of my keys does all it should and I can lock and unlock by touching the door handle. So for this key Kesssy works. The other key (the one not working as it should) works with the buttons just fine and the car is happy to start with this key in the car. However touching the door handle results in the light on the fob flashing but the car does not lock/unlock. I have changed the battery several times just in case, all new Duracell bought from different sellers. I have even swapped batteries between the two fobs. I have contacted the dealer and it is booked in for 6 weeks' time. Perhaps there is a diy solution? Many thanks.

Sep 13, 2022
Buckinghamshire
The dealer declared that the key is faulty. That made me feel better. I was convinced they would find it just needed to be re-synced using nothing but diy type button pressing and give me a big bill for doing something I should have been able to do. Extended warranty to the rescue!

Reactions: jcbmally
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise