keyless Entry Fault

JonnyT

Dec 28, 2020
It’s something to do with a security feature built into the keys I believe to prevent keyless car theft via relay.

The keyless functionality of the key goes to sleep if it hasn’t detected motion for a period of time. Even though I’ve walked to my car I sometimes find it doesn’t wake up. A quick jiggle of the keys normally does the trick to wake them up!

Jul 10, 2021
It’s something to do with a security feature built into the keys I believe to prevent keyless car theft via relay.

The keyless functionality of the key goes to sleep if it hasn’t detected motion for a period of time. Even though I’ve walked to my car I sometimes find it doesn’t wake up. A quick jiggle of the keys normally does the trick to wake them up!
But when I touch the door handle, i can see red flashing in the key.. don't know

Feb 1, 2022
Just had the same issue on my 21 plate. Ended up having to do a full reset on the infotainment system and pair everything back up to the car again. The keyless entry seems to be working again but unfortunately It hasn’t fixed any of the other annoying bugs with the system.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.