L shaped rear headrest

gemini

Feb 7, 2010
Budapest, Hungary
Anyone replaced his original rear headrests to L shaped ones?

IMGP4629.sized.jpg

these are the ones that the Focus II is using, and I like them. they don't block the rear sight

Is there any VAG car around which have this shaped rear headrest and will fit into my Leon without modification?

dainott2105

mk1 Cupra and mk2 FR TDI
Nov 4, 2006
swansea
Hey mate i know that the rear mk2 leon FR ones (which are like above) will fit straight in the mk1 seats headrest holes (I have a set in the house and tried it).
Just the material is obviously different so up to you if you want to live with that or retrim.

gemini

Feb 7, 2010
Budapest, Hungary
Hey mate i know that the rear mk2 leon FR ones (which are like above) will fit straight in the mk1 seats headrest holes (I have a set in the house and tried it).
Just the material is obviously different so up to you if you want to live with that or retrim.
thanks m8!!
sounds good!
I assume then that the regular ones from the mk2 Leon will fit too, do not believe Seat makes different just for the FR versions. and since I need black ones, there should not be any problem. I'll go check at stealers how much they are and report back.

dainott2105

mk1 Cupra and mk2 FR TDI
Nov 4, 2006
swansea
No probs and yea i would presume that they aint going to change the design for the other spec leons (just possibly material.
Was thinking that you could remove the material off the mk2 headrests if you wanted and unpick them and would give yout the templates to replace the material with something that matched. just buy the rear bench off a scappy that matches your seats and should be enough there to make a new cover. Just an idea.