LCR Springs/Shocks

leon cupra r

Back in an LCR!
Nov 10, 2009
Barnsley
OK spot on... What price could you do us the prosport kit and a set of top mounts for? If theres not much in the two brands I'll go polybush...

leon cupra r

Back in an LCR!
Nov 10, 2009
Barnsley
Cheers Damian, received yesterday. While I'm at it could you give us a price for a set of front wishbone bushes and dog bone bush?

Cheers

leon cupra r

Back in an LCR!
Nov 10, 2009
Barnsley
I'm not sure off top of my head, I'll have to check... Is this for the different size bushes, 30 or 45mm? Did they do the 30mm ones on the LCR? I can't find much about when the changeover actually happened!

leon cupra r

Back in an LCR!
Nov 10, 2009
Barnsley
Hi mate, Sorry for the delay, I've got the cast wishbones, and I think they are 45mm bushes, but I'm not sure - is is the whole bushing case that is measured, or just the bush inside it? I've got a couple of pics if they are any help...

Cheers

leon cupra r

Back in an LCR!
Nov 10, 2009
Barnsley
Cheers, what about bush size? Can you tell from that pic? It's an 03 car, think there were a couple of 52 plates around, so might not have been one of the very first off the production line...

leon cupra r

Back in an LCR!
Nov 10, 2009
Barnsley
Ah right, sorry, didn't realise the bush sizes were solely dependent on wishbone type, sure the powerflex site had a million different options for different size/wishbone combos!

Can you do me a deal on the front/rear wishbone bushes and a dog bone mount mate?

Cheers

GAP Insurance - cover the difference for peace of mind