Leather handbrakes cover

Amr

Sep 11, 2002
Egypt
Visit site
I got one at last for less than almost £8.00 :)

here are the pics (bit low quality)
before removing the cover...(it was a hassle - need to apply HUGE force!:blink: )

IMAG0071.JPG

compared to plastic default...

IMAG0074.JPG

Still I wanted to have the balck/Grey stiched one, but actually not too many choices.

anyone holding the same?

bigjode

Feb 25, 2006
I've got the black leather one too. I wanted the red/black LCR one but it was sooooo expensive.

Mine was quite loose though when it came to taking it off. Feels nicer than the plastic though doesn't it?

soper1981

Feb 26, 2005
Amr said:
I got one at last for less than almost £8.00 :)

here are the pics (bit low quality)
before removing the cover...(it was a hassle - need to apply HUGE force!:blink: )

IMAG0071.JPG

compared to plastic default...

IMAG0074.JPG

Still I wanted to have the balck/Grey stiched one, but actually not too many choices.

anyone holding the same?

Looks great and I bet it feels nicer than the low rent plastic jobby, thing is where did you get it from and does it still let the release button do it's job?

Pabs

May 3, 2004
Basingstoke
soper1981 said:
Looks great and I bet it feels nicer than the low rent plastic jobby, thing is where did you get it from and does it still let the release button do it's job?

Go to your SEAT dealer, ask them for 1M0 711 461 A E74. It should be a leather handbrake cover (get them to check)

I paid £15 for mine... feels and looks much better than the plastic sh*te!

Amr

Sep 11, 2002
Egypt
Visit site
heheh

the carbon fiber cover will not make a weight reduction actually and hence, wont affect performace. this is the reason i wont buy it :p

TOO EXPENSIVE & few ppl would appreciate and consider that it is genuine.

leon291155

Jan 11, 2006
Hey Amr...i want to know from where did you get your leather hand brake cover and your arm rest and how much did they cost you??

Space-Black

Jun 16, 2008
Northants
I had the black leather one with grey stitching on mine for a little while but have taken it off. It was in the For Sale section a little while back but there was no interest in it. Still have it but it doesnt match the cars interior anymore.

Are they easy to fit - honestly! And.....how much?

Space-Black

Jun 16, 2008
Northants
Extremly easy. Just give your old one a firm tug towards the gearstick and then push the new one on.

Can't put a price here as its against forum rules but a pm asking me isn't against the rules ;)

Cool, well I've replied to your PM - if I was to attempt to remove mine tonight would it go back on again? Just so i can check it's not superglued on or anything :redface: