Leather re-trim

TDI PEP

LEON MKII FR TDi
Apr 22, 2002
Ilkeston, Derbyshire
Visit site
Anyone on here know of any reputable leather retrimmers around the Nottingham area. Can travel circa 100 miles as I work in Milton Keynes at the moment.

Was going to use seat surgeons but looks like they have gone as their website isn't available, unless anyone knows different. Seemed odd after the group buy that was happening last year.

I want to re-trim the interior in my LCR all seats and door cards.

Any info would be appreciated.

d9set

hi mate,

If you do a search i think there is a guy in York who can do a full retrim while you wait 4/5 hrs.

Some pictures on the thread also , with a vrs fabia.

Cheers

PaulD

Jan 12, 2006
Teesside, North East
There's a place a few people from the PGAC used in Wolverhampton - is that a bit too far?

It's calle Schaffino Leather and offered very good rates - I think they'd be willing to negotiate a club discount..

TDI PEP

LEON MKII FR TDi
Apr 22, 2002
Ilkeston, Derbyshire
Visit site
Thanks for the replies. I thought the one in York was seat surgeons. Have done a search and there is one in Leeds and will check out the one in Wolverhampton.

Dover may be abit to far although would of been nice in the summer to pop over to France.

PaulD

Jan 12, 2006
Teesside, North East
If you call the one in Wolverhampton you want to speak to Suzi (I think it's owned by some Chinese people). Tell her you know a few guys from the PGAC and they recommended you call them for a good price ;)