Leather seats

mexicupra

Jul 5, 2005
was Cambridge now Mexico
thanks, remember im an ex pat living out in mexico so the prices are going to be very different. but here it cost me 300 quid. i had to make sure that it was an exact copy of the orginal seats cos they were wanting to put a dfferent design in

Triple D

They look the dogs dangleys, its a shame that the labour in this country isn't as cheap as out in Mexico.

mexicupra

Jul 5, 2005
was Cambridge now Mexico
cheers guys, it may be worth finding out how much it costs in the UK to have them done and the comparing it to here. if its still a lot cheaper then i could get them made and then send them over to who ever wants some. One bonus is that you can have any design in the middle of the front seats

personally, i've always nursed a pet hate of leather in cars, but recently seeing a few pics of cars with NICE re-trims i'm coming round to the idea.

yours looks the "mutts" and i now wish i'd gone for leather, instead of the free factory velour instead!!!

next car must have leather, preferably the climate controlled one that blows cold air round my fat ar$e in the summer!!!

T. Spark

Checked out that thread, but I couldnt post bk!

Oh well, im skint ne way...

Andyf12

That looks f**kin ace, wish leather was cheaper! It makes the car feel so much better!

kohmikey

Black Ibiza SC Cupra
Oct 14, 2005
Bedfordshire
That looks really good Mexicupra. Nice job. As spaniels fr said, i wish the labour out here was as cheap as mexico, coz i would love to have leather seats in my cupra!

Mikey

Ant FR

Feb 15, 2005
Kent
mexicupra said:
thanks, remember im an ex pat living out in mexico so the prices are going to be very different. but here it cost me 300 quid. i had to make sure that it was an exact copy of the orginal seats cos they were wanting to put a dfferent design in

Using them poor little Mexican senoritas for cheap labour :lol:

What did you do with your standard covers, are they in a usable state or did you rip em up, if so i may have em off you if you wanna sell em???

looks nice

mexicupra

Jul 5, 2005
was Cambridge now Mexico
Ant, i still have them. i kept them purposly just incase one day i want to remove them or sell them on to someone. You can have them if you like but you will have to wait till i come back to the UK as it wont be worth your while to pay for the P&P.

Ant FR

Feb 15, 2005
Kent
Deal mate, just let me know when you are back

although why anyone would come back here and leave sunny mecicana i don't know

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members