Left Rear Indicator and Brake light not working

Jan 23, 2020
Hello,

I parked the car at an airport park and ride. Came back 3 weeks later and found that when I turned the ignition on 1) I had an airbag error and 2) had the left rear indicator and brake not working.

The car had no problems previously. It is a 2015 UK seat leon mk3.

I have tried replacing the bulb, then replacing the whole light unit but to no avail. I've also noticed that the rear 12v socket in the boot is not working (which happens to be on the left side).

I suspect that it could be that fuse is blown but can't find an accurate fuse diagram for the 2015 mk3. All diagrams seem to suggest that all of the left lights are on one fuse. But my front headlights are working.

Anybody have any idea of what this could be? Thanks

Jan 23, 2020
Sorry - it wasn't a car park park and ride but one where they park your car for you. So it was taken offsite to be parked for me. I wonder if they used a battery charger or something to jump start the car that messed things up.

I've also checked all the relevant fuses and they all seem to be intact including fuse 40, fuse 31 and fuse 34.

Wilkesy

May 1, 2018
Did you contact the people that you left your car with? strange how it’s not returned back to you as you left it. I don’t usually jump to conclusions but it’s just too much of a coincidence to me.

Mr Pig

Jun 17, 2015
I'd be very reluctant to leave my car in place that keeps the keys. I don't trust other people.

Reactions: Seastormer
Jan 23, 2020
Did you contact the people that you left your car with? strange how it’s not returned back to you as you left it. I don’t usually jump to conclusions but it’s just too much of a coincidence to me.
I have contact them but they have said they do not intend to take any responsibility for it! If I could wind the clock back, I wouldn't do it for sure in hindsight.

Reactions: Wilkesy

Wilkesy

May 1, 2018
I have contact them but they have said they do not intend to take any responsibility for it! If I could wind the clock back, I wouldn't do it for sure in hindsight.
Fair enough did you sign anything when leaving it with them? I’d have thought they may have had some sort of terms and conditions stating facts then you sign. Sounds like a strange situation to be. Iv done it before myself but checked and signed a form knowing what I should expect from them, they even cleaned mine lol. Mine was Manchester airport drive and leave the car, but I know there so many different companies.