Leon Cupra K1 lowering springs

douglas10

Jan 23, 2014
Sunderland
Morning.

Thanks for your post.

If you PM over which kit you want and your post code I'll get a quote back to you.

Damian @ DPM Performance
Hey sorry to re-ignite an old thread, but i have a cupra k1, running standard 18 inch orion wheels and 12mm spacers all around. Im gunna buy some springs from your website but just want your advice on the best ones to get to achieve a slightly better ride with equal OEM or better comfort and just fill that arch gap a little

Thanks a lot :)

M477YEO

Nov 18, 2015
reviving A old post once again - I'm after some better handling on my mk2 cupra I was just wondering what the best springs would be to get h & r or eibach - I had eibach on my focus ST and they was a great result - any help would be much appreciated and also is there anything else to help thanks

M477YEO

Nov 18, 2015
I'm guessing this is the place to buy them isit ? I was just wondering which set you would go for - I would like to keep comfort if possible but if I had to loose some for a better handle I will do so :) also would you recommend anything else for - handling or to stop any torque steer ahah

Damian @ DPM

DPM Performance
Forum Sponsor

M477YEO

Nov 18, 2015
Ok cheers I'll take a set off them wanted to spend up to 7/800 in total really thanks

M477YEO

Nov 18, 2015
In all honestly I'm not sure what's been done and what's not only had the car a couple of weeks I think I need to see what's what - been told it's had uprated turbo - intercooler etc back in 2013 but I can't actually see if it has or not he give me a graph saying its 304 at wheels and 360 at fly but I had a rolling road and come out 280 wheels and 320 fly so not sure will have to see

Damian @ DPM

DPM Performance
Forum Sponsor
Ok well you could go for a full springs and shocks kit, the Bilstein B12 is a good option that combines the Eibach springs with the Bilstein B8 dampers, or you could go for the Eibach springs and as mentioned earlier front and rear uprated ARBs and the Whiteline ALK.

Damian @ DPM Performance

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.